Getting into the games industry//Games Art//Games Articles

Thursday 22 April 2010

Men characters that should have been women.

Don't worry, before you get all defensive I'm going to do a women ----> men one later. But of course, because of the raging feminist inside of me, this one comes first.

1. Pacman



He could have been genderless until the one with the bow came along. Apart from the fact that he's got man in his name. Sexist pig.

2. Louis, Francis and Bill



Imagine the outcry of only one male. Oh god forbid! "Our sex being put in the majority, could you even imagine!"

3. TF2- Sniper, solider, Heavy, Engineer, Scout, Spy, Demoman, Medic, and it's questionable whether the Pyro is actually male.




I could finally play that game without having to be the pyro

4.Kratos



I don't think he necessarily SHOULD have been a woman, I just think it would be rather interesting to see the concept in action.

5. Bowzer



Stick a wig and some titties on there and you've got a whole new game

6. Max Payne.



Maxine Payne. What more can I say?

No comments:

Post a Comment