Getting into the games industry//Games Art//Games Articles

Tuesday 5 October 2010

Updates on projects

Got the level all finished and handed in (And got wrong for folding it in half because I’m too cheap to buy an A3 plastic folder).

My new project for games design has much stricter guidelines to adhere to: it must follow the first 3 newton’s laws, must have surfaces of lesser and more friction, must have secondary affects such as weather etc. I have chosen the sewer setting and think I’m gonna do a level based as a rat in 3rd person.

The liqourices allsorts projects still going well after maya. This week we’re focusing on painting our characters and coming up with different ideas.

scouting bot

I was also dabbling at being shit with landscapes again:

 

environment

No comments:

Post a Comment