Getting into the games industry//Games Art//Games Articles

Tuesday 26 October 2010

Isometric shiznit and London

Hola! Since my last post I have been working on an isometric level! I chose the theme of heaven and hell, just to make things awkward, and came up with two towers joined by a bridge, and a capture the ‘Orb’ thing going on. Here’s a rough idea of how it looks:

 

26102010265 Click on it to see it bigger :)

I’m also gonna be on my way to Bradford games festival, twinkling my toes into the real game world!

 

I went back to my new house is London last weekend, in Northolt. You can imagine what I was like being so close to central London. Lots of fun was had and lots of Krispy Kreme’s were ingested. Here’s a few pictures!

 

23102010257The overpriced snob school, Eton.

 

22102010255The overpriced cakes, Selfridges.

 

23102010263The Queen’s Crib, Windsor!  

No comments:

Post a Comment