Getting into the games industry//Games Art//Games Articles

Monday 14 June 2010

Updatessss! :D /If games characters were celebrities

You know, finishing St Anthony’s had left a lot of Scope for games design. I got a mention in an article on GAMASUTRA about women in the games industry, and INSOMNIAC GAMES are following me on twitter (RATCHET AND CLANK). I got put in a list for Games Students, and was one of two girl’s on there.

God damn it I’m so determined to get into this friggin’ industry!

I finished another crazy haired Lady. I’m kinda trying to edge towards making them look more like concept art, but failing. I’ll get there.

wrath with light Here is her home: http://teenagephoenix.deviantart.com/art/Wrath-167612718

 

NOW TIME FOR SOME ACTION FUN BLOGGING!

If games characters were celebrities, Extract .1

1) Issac Clarke:

 isaacRejecting his parents ideal of joining the ishimura engineering cadets, he set out to pursue his dream of being an opera  singer. He gained 40 stone and ended up looking like pavarotti, dieing at a young age after choking on a deep fat fried croissant.

2) Lara croft:

MadebyLoraMavAgain, rejecting her parents influence of archeology Lara discovered a love for fine crafts such as knitting. Although keeping fit and active still, she went on to become the world’s most famous ‘Knitting while swinging through 6 hoops on fire while being gnawed by tigers’ star. 

3) Kratos

 KratossOriginally Kratos survived the challenge of becoming a spartan soldier at such a young age. In the celebrity greek version, Kratos fails, and goes on to train as a jester for the gods. Constantly taunted for his hideously misshapen bald head, he went bat shit crazy one day, stole the blades of sparta and killed every god around. All in all he became the man he was at the end of God of War 3, but with a certainly different beginning. 

1 comment:

  1. nice, I too am trying my hand in paints. Draw just fine, colors seem to escape me.

    ReplyDelete