Getting into the games industry//Games Art//Games Articles

Thursday 20 May 2010

Photoshopping my way to a games design career,

I’m sorry to disappoint kids but after a long while of not blogging (Exams) I am disappointing you FURTHER with a serious post.

So I got into UCLAN, to do Games Design, and its pretty scary.

I thought I should get prepared so bought a graphics tablet and BOUGHT (*wink, do you believe me?) Photoshop.

Here are the results so far!

Lightening muchamucha punkMarieAbsolutely hideous, I know, but I’m getting somewhere at least, in defacing the art of Alphonse Mucha.   

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! Hope I don't freak you out - had a quick look over your blog and have to say I'm really impressed :P Your photoshop stuff is really good, better than most of our class can manage with just a drawing tablet! Looking forward to seeing some of the work you do in your first year.

    ReplyDelete